The 3rd annual Western Regional Angel Summit will engage local Angels as well as Angel investors from other parts of Canada and the US that share similar experiences. This is a unique opportunity to connect and build collaboration in the early-stage capital ecosystem in the Western Provinces. The Regional Summit is your chance to be part of these connections and to get ahead of the emerging trends that are shaping Angel investment in Western Canada.
- Network with experienced investors, incubators, accelerators, venture capitalists and other industry leaders
- Create greater connectivity in the early-stage capital community
- Build new relationships while strengthening existing ones
- Develop a higher level of knowledge and skill from the NACO Academy investor education programs
- Showcase the Victoria innovation community and gain exclusive early access to Discover Tectoria
Wednesday, February 21
- Module 103: Adding Value through Due Diligence
- Module 210: Digital Tools for Angel Investors
- Module 304: Best Practices for Angel-Backed Companies
Thursday, February 22
*Friday, February 23
8:30 am – 10:00 am: Breakfast & Keynote Speaker
10:00 am – 11:00 am: Exclusive Access to Discover Tectoria*
Venue and Accomodation
Delta Victoria Ocean Pointe Resort, 100 Harbour Road, Victoria, BC
Special group rate for Summit attendees for 139.00 CAD – 199.00 CAD per night.
The first 75 accredited investors to register and pay for the NACO Summit on eventbrite and stay for Discover Tectoria on Friday, February 23rd will be reimbursed for your standard room* accommodation on Wednesday, February 22 and Thursday, February 23 following your stay! Compliments of VIATEC, City of Victoria, and Capital Investment Network.
*Up to $139.99 a night. Sign-in at Discover Tectoria is a requirement for reimbursement.